- 89.32 MB
VirtualBox 126.96.36.199494 Final Multilingual "VirtualBox 188.8.131.52494 Final Multilingual
VirtualBox 184.108.40.206494 Final Multilingual + Portable | 91/81 MB
VirtualBox - a special program to create a memory PC virtual machines. Each virtual machine can contain an arbitrary set of virtual devices and separate the operating system. Scope of virtual machines is very wide - from performing the functions of software testing to create entire networks, which are easily scaled, load-balance and protect. VirtualBox is free, open source software.
There are versions of VirtualBox, intended to be installed on virtually all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris. As a 'guest' operating system can also be used any operating system including Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, W7), DOS / Windows 3.x, Linux, and OpenBSD.
Among the main features of the program are the following:
* VirtualBox can run as a GUI-interface or through command line.
* To extend the functions of the program, a special set of SDK.
* Parameters of virtual machines are described in XML format and does not depend on the physical computer on which the system works. Therefore, the virtual computer format VirtalBox easily transferred from one PC to another.
* When using the 'guest' computer operating systems, Windows or Linux, you can use special tools which substantially facilitate switching between the physical and virtual computers.
* For a quick exchange of files between the guest and the physical PC, you can create so-called 'shared folders' (Shared folders), which are simultaneously accessible from both of these machines.
* VirtualBox allows you to connect USB-devices to virtual machines, allowing virtual machines to work with them directly.
* VirtualBox fully supports the remote access RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). A virtual machine can act as RDP-server, allowing you to control it remotely.
Operating system :Windows XP / Vista / Seven