- Au-dela de “Playtime,” a short documentary featuring behind-the-scenes footage from the production.m2ts
- 888.67 MB
- Audio interview with Tati from the U.S. debut of Playtime at the 1972 San Francisco International Film Festival.m2ts
- 36.50 MB
- Cours du soir, a 1967 short film written by and starring Tati.m2ts
- 3.70 GB
- Interview with script supervisor Sylvette Baudrot.m2ts
- 1.63 GB
- Introduction by writer, director, and performer Terry Jones.m2ts
- 859.11 MB
- 150.92 MB
- Selected scene commentary by film historian Philip Kemp.m2ts
- 6.24 GB
- Tati Story, a short biographical film.m2ts
- 2.76 GB
- “Jacques Tati in Monsieur Hulot’s Work,” a 1976 BBC Omnibus program featuring Tati.m2ts
- 6.60 GB
- 20.35 GB
Director :Jacques Tati
Cast :Jacques Tati, Barbara Denecke, Rita Maiden
We are in Paris of the 1970s - in a city of glass and steel, which comes to a group of American tourists who want to see a real "French flavor". Here comes Monsieur Hulot, who wanders through a similar one for the other buildings in search of "human relations". But humanity is reborn - at least when technology fails and frees friendship ....
Video :AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976fps, High@L4.1
Audio 1 :AC3 2.0, 224 Kbps, 48.0 KHz Russian
Audio 2 :FLAC 2.0, Variable, 48.0 KHz French
Audio 3 :AC3 2.0, 192 Kbps, 48.0 KHz English
Subtitle 1 :Russian Plain Text UTF 8
Subtitle 2 :English VobSub
BluRay Extras - Intact BluRay Copy
* Jacques Tati in Monsieur Hulots Work,┬┬¥ a 1976 BBC Omnibus program featuring Tati
* Selected scene commentary by film historian Philip Kemp.
* Cours du soir, a 1967 short film written by and starring Tati.
* Tati Story, a short biographical film
* Interview with script supervisor Sylvette Baudrot.
* Au-dela de Playtime, a short documentary featuring behind-the-scenes footage
from the production.
* Introduction by writer, director, and performer Terry Jones.
* Audio interview with Tati from the U.S. debut of Playtime at the 1972 San
Francisco International Film Festival.