- My New iPad - A User's Guide (3rd Edition)(gnv64).pdf
- 20.66 MB
- My New iPad - A User's Guide (3rd Edition).epub
- 17.08 MB
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt
- 46.00 Bytes
[color=Purple][b]My New iPad: A User's Guide (3rd Edition)
by Wallace Wang
No Starch Press | June 2012 | ISBN: 1593274297 | 312 pages | ePUB/PDF | 17/20.6 mb[/b][/color]
PDF conversion is mine.
The new iPad is cute. It's loveable. It's fun to play with. But it can also be a bit mysterious.
My New™ iPad is your guide to getting the most from Apple's latest
magical creation. Best-selling author Wallace Wang's patient,
step-by-step instructions will have you using your new iPad to:
* Find your way using the Maps app and the iPad's compass
* Get organized with the Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts apps
* Set up your email accounts and browse the Web
* Use dictation and keyboard shortcuts to save time typing
* Listen to music, read ebooks and magazines, and take photos and videos
* Use FaceTime to talk face-to-face with distant friends and relatives
* Shop on iTunes and the App Store for the best new music, apps, movies, games, magazines, and books
* Set parental controls, use a secret passcode, and encrypt your backups for maximum privacy
And so much more. You'll even learn top-secret
touch gestures to help make the most of your iPad. Discover the
hundreds of amazing things your iPad can do with My New iPad.
About the Author
Wallace Wang is the author of several
best-selling computer books, including My New Mac, My New iPhone, and
Steal This Computer Book (all No Starch Press). He is also a successful
standup comic who has appeared on A&E's "Evening at the Improv" and
appears regularly at the Riviera Comedy Club in Las Vegas.