- 40.00 Bytes
- 16.03 MB
Recover Password-Protected BlackBerry and Apple Backups
Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker enables forensic access to password-protected backups for smartphones and portable devices based on RIM BlackBerry and Apple iOS platforms. The password recovery tool supports all Blackberry smartphones as well as Apple devices running iOS including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices of all generations released to date, including the iPhone 5 and iOS 6.
The new tool recovers the original plain-text passwords protecting encrypted backups for Apple and BlackBerry devices. The backups contain address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars and other organizer data, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache.
Recover online backups from Apple iCloud
iPhone users have several options to back up the content of their devices. They can backup information stored in their device such as contacts, pictures, call logs and data into a file on their computer with the help of Apple iTunes. Alternatively, they can backup all that information into cloud storage maintained by Apple Inc. Introduced in June, 2011, the iCloud service allows users to store data from their devices on remote computer servers and share their files between multiple iOS devices. In addition, iCloud can be used as a data synchronization center for email, contacts, organizer events, bookmarks, pictures and other information.
iCloud backups are incremental. When set up to use the iCloud service, iPhones automatically connect to iCloud network and backup their content every time a docked device gets within reach of a Wi-Fi access point. Online backups can be retrieved by forensic specialists without having the original iPhone device in hands. All that’s needed to access online backups stored in an iCloud are user’s Apple ID and password. Data can be accessed without the consent of knowledge of an iPhone user, making Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker an ideal solution for law enforcement and intelligence organizations.
The given feature is confirmed to work even for acconts with Apple's two-step verification enabled.
Perform Enhanced Forensic Analysis on iOS 4+ Devices
ElcomSoft offers the complete toolkit for performing forensic analysis of encrypted user data stored in certain iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. The toolkit allows eligible customers acquiring bit-to-bit images of devices’ file systems, extracting phone secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and decrypting the file system dump. Access to most information is provided in real-time. In addition to Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker, the toolkit includes the ability to decrypt images of devices’ file systems, as well as a free tool that can extract the encrypted file system out of the device in raw form. More information is available on a dedicated Web page.
Fast GPU Acceleration
To unlock Apple backups even faster, the tool engages the company’s patent-pending GPU acceleration technology. Elcomsoft Phone Password Breaker is the first GPU-accelerated iPhone/iPod password recovery tool on the market, and the only product to read and decrypt keychains (saved passwords to mail accounts, web sites and 3rd party applications) from password-protected backups (if password is known or recovered). The speed of backup password recovery reaches the speed of about 50,000 passwords per second on AMD Radeon HD 7970 (compare it with only 1,500 passwords per second on Intel Quad-Core CPU).
Features and Benefits
- Gain access to information stored in password-protected iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch backups
- iPhone and BlackBerry backup decryption using known password
- Recover passwords to BlaclBerry Password Keeper and Wallet applications
- Recover BlackBerry device password
- Read and decrypt keychain data (email account passwords, Wi-Fi passwords, and passwords you enter into websites and some other applications)
- Save time with cost-efficient GPU acceleration when one or several AMD or NVIDIA video cards are installed
- Hardware acceleration on Tableau TACC1441 hardware
- Perform advanced dictionary attacks with highly customizable permutations
- Perform offline attacks without Apple iTunes or BlackBerry Desktop Software installed
- Recover passwords to backups for original and ‘jailbroken’ iPhone (all models up to iPhone 5), iPad(all generations incl. iPad Mini), and iPod Touch (all generations) devices
- Recover passwords to all BlackBerry smartphones released to date
- Compatible with all versions of iTunes (incl. 11) and iOS (up to 4/5/6, incl. the latest 6.1.3) and BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Using AES-NI instructions to speed up BlackBerry backups' password recovery
- AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and NVIDIA GTX 600 series support