- White Wolf 036 - Cyberpunk 2020 - The World of Future Darkness (1993) [Q4-] [Florent-C].pdf
- 13.65 MB
- Core - Cyberpunk 2013 (CP 1st Ed.)
- MK1102 - Interlock - RoadStriker II (1999) [Q4-OCR] (missing pp. 42-68).pdf
- 6.80 MB
- RTG - Cyberpunk - Book I - View From the Edge - The Cyberpunk Handbook (1988) [Q4-OCR].pdf
- 10.67 MB
- RTG - Cyberpunk - Book II - Friday Night Firefight (1988) [Q4].PDF
- 3.75 MB
- Core - Cyberpunk 2020 (CP 2nd Ed.)
- CP3002 - Cyberpunk 2020 - Rulebook, 2nd Ed. (1993) [Q3] (facing pages).pdf
- 24.19 MB
- CP3002 - Cyberpunk 2020 - Rulebook, 2nd Ed. (1993) [Q4] [Houdini].pdf
- 51.41 MB
- Core - Cyberpunk v3.0 (CP 3rd Ed.)
- RTG - Cyberpunk v3.0 - Core Rules v3.0 (2005) [Q5] [THE BIG MAC].pdf
- 34.04 MB
- Load all the files...
CYBERPUNK 2020, Definitive Collection v1.0
964 Pinocchio is a 1991 Japanese cyberpunk film from filmmaker Shozin Fukui. It deals with the theme of brain-modified sex slaves as well as mental breakdowns in a hallucinogenic thrill ride.
. :INFO :.
Designer Mike Pondsmith
Publisher R. Talsorian Games
Publication date 1988 (Cyberpunk 2013)
1990 (Cyberpunk 2020)
2005 (Cyberpunk V3)
Genre(s) Science fiction, Cyberpunk
System Interlock System
. :DESC :.
Cyberpunk 2020 is a cyberpunk role-playing game written by Mike Pondsmith and published by R. Talsorian Games.
This role-playing game is based on the works of William Gibson, Bruce Sterling, and other authors of the "Mirrorshades group". The game includes a number of elements now associated with the 1980s, such as the idea of "style over substance" and glam rock. The fictional timeline, trying to depict an early 21st century from a 1980s perspective, contains some anachronisms such as not foreseeing the adoption of cell phones as the preferred mode of communication.
The game tends to emphasize some aspects of the source material more than others. Much of the focus of the game is paid to combat, high tech weaponry and cybernetic modification; however, performance enhancing and recreational drug use is either played down or discouraged. Although artificial intelligence, genetic engineering, and cloning are barely mentioned in the core rulebook they are reintroduced in later add-ons such as the chromebook manuals.
The range of characters players can adopt is very diverse, ranging from hardwired mercenaries with psycholinked weapons and boosted reflexes, to Armani-wearing corporate mega-yuppies who make and break national economies with the stroke of a pen.