- 76.00 Bytes
- 135.48 MB
- 123.97 MB
AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2013 13.0 Build 2897a6066 (x86/x64) | 125/137 MB
AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2013 - offers protection from the most complex to date threats. Safe downloads and file sharing, secure chat, games and movies without interruption. AVG Anti-Virus does not significantly affect the performance of the system - a reliable, quick and easy means of protecting your computer from viruses and other malicious programs.
• Download, share files and send messages safely with AVG Online Shield.
• Stay Safe on social networks with AVG Social Networking Protection.
• Visit the Web site and look for information on the Internet is safe under the protection of AVG LinkScanner real-time.
The main components of AVG Anti-Virus Pro 2013:
• Anti-Virus (antivirus)
AVG Anti-Virus performs detection of viruses, worms, Trojans and unwanted files or libraries in the system. To maintain the highest possible level of protection Anti-Virus component must be constantly updated.
• Anti-Spyware (antispyware)
AVG Anti-Spyware protects your computer from malware and adware to ensure your protection against unwanted ads and software that secretly collects your personal data from your computer. To ensure complete protection of your computer must be continuously updated components Anti-Spyware.
• Anti-Rootkit (protection against rootkits)
Programme Component Anti-Rootkit scans for dangerous rootkits hidden in prilozheniyaz, drives or libraries dll. A rootkit is a package of malware that allows an attacker to gain access to the level of administration or to the entire network
• Resident Shield
Resident Shield scans files when they are copied, opened or saved. When a threat is detected prevents its activation. Also component provides important protection for the system areas of your computer.
• E-mail Scanner
E-mail Scanner checks incoming and outgoing e-mails with plug-ins designed for the most common email clients (eg, Outlook and The Bat!). Personal email scanner supports all email clients. mail, using the protocol POP3/SMTP or IMAP (for example, Mozilla Thunderbird and Outlook Express). When a virus, he moved to the Virus Vault.
LinkScanner provides comprehensive protection for searching and browsing the Internet. To do this, you have two functions: Component Surf-Shield and Search-Shield. Your computer is protected from Internet attacks, and you can determine the security of visited sites. LinkScanner supports Internet Explorer and Firefox.
• Online Shield
Online Shield protects your computer from accidentally downloaded an infected file or from the transfer of files via instant messaging.
Identity Theft Protection:
• Identity Protection
Identity Protection provides continuous protection of digital data from new and unknown threats. Identity Protection adds signatures based on the protection of AVG by tracking the behavior of programs on your computer and automatic locking action, which can lead to identity theft and do not require renewal.
• PC Analyzer
PC Analyzer will analyze your computer to identify the problems associated with registry errors, junk files, errors fragmentation, disk errors and broken shortcuts.
• Update Manager
Manager manages the automatic update AVG updates, carried out on the Internet or on a local network. For the latest versions of the files we recommend that you schedule updates for regular automatic check for critical updates on the Internet. recommended to check at least once a day. Update AVG Antivirus is very important to ensure optimal protection against viruses.
License component manages the current state license. License number identifies a specific version of AVG security software. Make sure that the license number is entered and activated correctly. Otherwise, the software update is due, as well as providing technical support will not be possible.
Recommended system requirements:
• Processor Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz or faster
• Memory 512 MB RAM
• Hard disk free space (for installation) 1550 MB
• MS Windows XP, MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista x64 Edition, MS Wi
ndows 7, MS Windows 7 x64 Edition
• For AVG Internet Security Business Edition 2013 as MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2003 R2, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Small Business Edition server 2011
AVG's LinkScanner ® technology is supported in browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
Minimum system requirements:
• Processor Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster
• Memory 512 MB of RAM
• Hard disk free space (for installation) 1000 MB
New Features in Version 2013:
* Improved scanning using enhanced scanning algorithms for faster scanning.
* Improved compatibility with a detected 3rd party Firewall.
* Refined threshold for browser memory consumption.
* Boot accelerator optimizes time needed for boot up.
* Fresh and new user interface for easier navigation and better user experience.
* AVG 2013 is fully compatible with Windows 8.
Fixes & Impmrovments
* Anti-Rootkit :Improved reporting of corrupted sections.
* Anti-Spam :Improved configuration of all Anti-Spam components.
* DNT :Fixed crash in urlmon.dll in Windows 8.
* General :Alert Manager component has been removed.
* General :Update selection dialog has been removed.
* General :System Tools component has been removed.
* Outlook Addin :Fixed possible freeze and compatibility issue with Kerio Outlook Connector.
* Safe Surf :Fixed issue with upload speed while Safe Surf is running.
* Safe Surf :Fixed issue with occasional crash when analyzing *.swf content.
* Scheduler :Only one scheduled scan can be running at the same time.
* Setup :Driver installation logging has been extended to provide enhanced information.
* Setup :Search Shield component will not be installed by default, but only after having been selected for installation.
* Update :Fixed problem with rollback of failed update.